Listing Courtesy of COMMUNITY REALTY SERVICES
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This is a fantastic, well kept home in Lazy River Village. The Florida room is gorgeous with stone tile, acrylic windows and AC for year round use! Both bedrooms offer large closets with plenty of storage and additional linen storage. The interior has some precious wood working details which help to make this feel just like home! The driveway has been custom painted with a faux stone dÃ©cor. This home has been meticulously cared for, a must see on your tour through Lazy River Village. A two bedroom two bath in the no pet section of Lazy River Village, an active 55+ community. One person must be 55 and the second at least 45 to reside within this community. You may have two indoor cats in this no pet section area of the community
||143 MARTINIQUE RD
Lazy River Mhp
34287 North Port/Venice
UNIT 228 LAZY RIVER VILLAGE CO-OP $1,414
| Gulf Coast Christian Academy||(Preschool-Preschool)|
| Glenallen Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Taylor Ranch Elementary School||(K-5)||1|
| Englewood Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Heron Creek Middle School||(6-8)|
| Venice Middle School||(6-8)|
| Sky Academy Englewood||(6-8)|
| North Port High School||(9-12)||3|
- Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts Ok, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Eating Space In Kitchen
- Carpet, Laminate
- Central Air
- Central, Electric
- Boat Slip,Cable,Clubhouse,Dock,Fence Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Marina,Pool,Private Boat Ramp,Recreation Facilities,Shuffleboard Court,Spa/Hot Tub,Storage,Tennis Court(s),Vehicle Restrictions
- Roof Over
- Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available
Cable Tv, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- US 41 south from Venice, turn right into Lazy River Village, go through gates, turn right on to Lazy River Road and then left on Martinique. The home will be on your left.
When homebuyers begin their research, they want to see all their available options! In many cases, they will include both new construction and existing homes in their search; but is a new construction home really the house of their dreams?
The price of any item (including residential real estate) is determined by the theory of ‘supply and demand.’ If many people are looking to buy an item and the supply of that item is limited, the price of that item increases.
The supply of...Continue Reading
Over the course of the last thirty years, a shift has happened. An entire generation has been raised to believe that a college education is their key to unlocking opportunities that were not available to their parent’s or grandparent’s generations.
ListingCourtesyofCOMMUNITY REALTY SERVICES
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.1/22/2019 8:30:54 AM2019